top of page

Groupe de Emilien Véret

Public·14 membres

Tuzla City vs Sloga Doboj live 16 December 2023


2 days ago — Bet on Bosnia-Herzegovina Premier League FK Tuzla City vs Sloga Doboj & other sports with Betsson. Start to play and enjoy the best of ...


FK Tuzla City vs Sloga Doboj: Live Score, Stream and H2H results 12/16/2023. Preview match FK Tuzla City vs Sloga Doboj, team, start time. Tribuna. comBosnia and Herzegovina. Premier League18 Matchday, Stadium: Stadion TušanjStatisticsPossessionShots on targetShots off targetFoulsCorner kicksFree kicksOffsidesBest bookmakersLoading... Loading... Game eventsHead - to - HeadLast 4 gamesFK Tuzla City1WinsSloga Doboj2WinsBosnia and Herzegovina. Premier League. Friday, 15 September, 2023Bosnia and Herzegovina. Tuzla City vs Sloga Doboj prediction, live stream, score and oddsTuzla City vs Sloga Doboj Odds & PredictionScoreAxis prediction for this match is not yet available. Please check back 2-3 days before kickoff date. Tuzla City vs Sloga Doboj Head to Head MatchesTuzla City Previous MatchesTuzla City Upcoming MatchesSloga Doboj Previous MatchesSloga Doboj Upcoming MatchesTuzla City - Sloga Doboj Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Tuzla City won 2 games (Zeljeznicar, Siroki Brijeg) and lost 3 (with Zrinjski, Sarajevo, Igman Konjic) while no games ended in draws. 1-2 Tuzla City vs Sloga Doboj - Football Today Live match Tuzla City - Sloga Doboj week 30 Premijer Liga 2022/2023 06 May 2023 16:00 - Line-ups, scorers, stats... Tuzla City managed to score 3 goals and conceded 16 goals (3-16). Tuzla City scored an average 1. 53 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 39 yellow cards and 2 red cards, making 7. 59 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Tuzla City's average team rating is 0 per match. Tuzla City somehow lacks the ability to keep the ball, having an average possession of 47. 06% in this seasonSloga Doboj enters this match having won 3 matches of their last five (Igman Konjic, Zvijezda '09 Brgule, Posusje) lost 2 (with Zeljeznicar, Borac Banja Luka) while 0 fixtures ended in draws. The team scored 5 goals while conceding 7 goals (5-7). In away games, Sloga Doboj scored an average of 1. Tuzla City vs Sloga Doboj - Premijer Liga 8 hours ago — Check out all the best odds for the game Tuzla City vs Sloga Doboj : Premijer Liga Live Scores and Stats. FK Tuzla City vs FK Sloga Doboj Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-16Match Details Who: FK Tuzla City vs FK Sloga Doboj Competition: Premijer Liga When: 2023-12-16, 14:00 Venue: FK Tuzla City will host FK Sloga Doboj at on 2023-12-16 at 14:00 in an interesting encounter in Premijer Liga. FK Tuzla City, currently sitting at 11 will be looking for important home win. FK Sloga Doboj, on the other hand, sits in 5 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 61% chance of a home win, and a 18% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 21%. FK Tuzla City vs Sloga Doboj Live Score & Result | 16 Dec 2023 19 hours ago — FK Tuzla City vs Sloga Doboj soccer livescore 2023/12/16 for Premier Liga. Tuzla City vs Sloga Doboj Stats H2H Preview and Prediction 2023-12-16Standings Bosnia Premijer Liga # Name P W D L Goals Last 5 Pts 1 Borac Banja Luka 18 14 3 38:11 45 2 Zrinjski 17 11 4 37:19 35 FK Sarajevo 10 29:15 33 Velež 9 5 32 Sloga Doboj 0 8 22:27 27 6 Siroki Brijeg 7 16:19 22 Posušje 20:20 20 Zeljeznicar Sarajevo 16:25 19 Igman Konjic 21:36 GOŠK Gabela 20:34 Tuzla City 26:32 16 12 Zvijezda 09 13 16:37 Embark on a statistical journey through the match between Tuzla City and Sloga Doboj on 2023-12-16, uncovering key moments and critical performance indicators. Our data, covering vital metrics like average goals scored/conceded and clean sheet frequency, serves to illustrate the strategic and tactical moves employed by each team during the match. Previous results The head-to-head record for FK Tuzla City vs FK Sloga Doboj is worth a look. FK Tuzla City have won 2 meetings with FK Sloga Doboj, while FK Sloga Doboj have won 2. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for FK Tuzla City vs FK Sloga Doboj from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between FK Tuzla City and FK Sloga Doboj? At the moment there are 4 tips in the 1X2 market, with 2 tips backing FK Tuzla City, 1 tips backing FK Sloga Doboj and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 61% against the FK Tuzla City finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 18% against FK Sloga Doboj winning. Tuzla City vs Sloga Doboj Live Score Teams Tuzla City and Sloga Doboj will try to find out who is the best in this match for the Bosnia Premijer Liga competition. The game that will take place on ... 29 goals per match and conceded 1. 59. The team received 31 yellow cards and 0 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 133. Sloga Doboj's average team rating is 0 per match. Ball possession is not so good for Sloga Doboj, with an average of 42. 24% overall in this season. Live stream and TV broadcastTuzla City vs Sloga Doboj live TV broadcast can be seen on Arena Sport (BiH), Arena Sport (Cro), Arena Sport (Ser). Tuzla City vs Sloga Doboj live score The match between Tuzla City vs Sloga Doboj for the Bosnia Premijer Liga competition is scheduled to be played on 16 December, 2023. The match kicks off at 12: ...


À propos

Bienvenue dans le groupe ! Vous pouvez communiquer avec d'au...
bottom of page